aku dan sepenggal bait hidupku...

Thanks, Dear.. (Friends..)

you ask me for painting the cloud
by a gloomy heart
sure, who wanna refuse your asking?

you ask me for being a water sculptor
there's nothing that impossible
I just look at you for a glance

yeah, and always you
who keep the dark away from me
teach the amazing way to face this world
share the laughter to show how beautiful it is, a happiness life

I don’t know why,
You didn’t let me flow the river of tears
You didn’t let me know how the darkness is felt
cause those all,
thanks. ^^

4 komentar:

thank you my friend
for the care that you give
you are indeed my spirit
to move ahead
never to pull me down
back to those emptiness
that had been surrounding my life
ages ago

thank you for the patience
that you have shown
when I was so vulgar
inconsiderate
hurting you
with words that I didn't even know existed before
yet, you were and always are
there for me
lending your shoulder to cry on

shade a tear
it's impossible
if you are near
by my side
comforting and warming
my cold freezing nights

and most of all
I have learnt
it's not that hard
to open my heart
to show my feeling
to mark my attendance
in someone new
it's from you
i feel brand new!

* thanks for being a great friend...
good friend are like a star in the sky...you dont always see them but you know they're always there...

I'm melting..!! ^^