aku dan sepenggal bait hidupku...

The way we are

The way you take care of me
the way you know about me
all the unique thinkings of yours
those make me still pass my life

a mistake, moreover my life is
crowded by a mount of mistakes,
but friend,
i do need you to complete me
help me for collecting each pieces of my soul
show me the tears
that will be so beautiful
when you're beside me

make me open my eyes,
make me open my two arms
please, don't let me wrong
i'm gonna be blind,
so bring me the light
sometimes, i'm gonna be right

just trust me,
the one who's never tired to comprehend you
i'm the one who will try to
understand you more

eventhough you can't see my willing
and i don't promise you anything
just a friendship,
just for a totally friendship
but i'm contradiction one
sometimes, i will be so hard, so annoyed

i'm me
and you're you
by the way you are..

5 komentar:

Jagoan, udah bikin puisi. Bhasa inggris pula

Ini baru namanya anak SC. Salut geulis...
Terus nulis ya... tar dikenalin ma penulis puisi lain deh...

salam sobat
iya benar bagus banget puisinya
walaupun pakai traslate dulu nich saya bacanya..he..he

trims kunjungannya
salam kenal ya..
blognya sudah saya follow nich,,,

Nirma, what a beautiful poem! Two thumbs up for you...

Thanks all....Ini lagi belajar aja kok...hehe,menyalurkan hobi...